
Hobo Jungle
Jon, I didn't use white. It's my cement color, which is white and umber and a little ochre, I think. Hard to remember. I washed it on and then just before it set, rubbed hard with my finger to clean the bricks. Then you paint a bunch of individual bricks about 6 different shades of brick tones. I lit my outside sconce and my interior. I also removed some of the shades so you can see in more.
-
P&R Pete
- spankybird
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:32 pm
- Location: Willoughby, Ohio
Jon – last week we went from 71 deg and 6 hours later to 31 and snow
. BTW its 10 deg with 20 mph winds and over 12” of snow in NE Ohio. 
I am a person with a very active inner child. This is way my wife loves me so.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
Tramp, this is the other structure I was wondering if you had built. It's Walthers Cornerstone Series Interlocking Tower #933-3309. Anyone interested its available from www.walthers.com and is on sale today for 25.98 marked down from 39.98. Not a bad deal!


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 76 guests