San, I sent it. If you don't know how to convert "it", I forgot that Tramp knows how!!! Lemme know!! Pretty funny, heh!! Post it or send it back and I will.
Hobo Jungle
Tramp, I'm still honestly trying to figure out "true" O scale!! The sets that Preiser makes are, depending on the set, from 1/43, 1/48, 1/50 scale. My quess is that "true" O scale is 1/48 but when it comes to figures I don't see a real problem with say 1/43 blending in.
San, I sent it. If you don't know how to convert "it", I forgot that Tramp knows how!!! Lemme know!! Pretty funny, heh!! Post it or send it back and I will.
San, I sent it. If you don't know how to convert "it", I forgot that Tramp knows how!!! Lemme know!! Pretty funny, heh!! Post it or send it back and I will.
-
San Diegan
The Tight Ashe Joke:
A super tight ashe comes up to a baseball bat and says, "Meow. Care for some Puss n Boots?" The bat says, "What say you get that little thumb outta your mouth and let's go to Japan, check out the new toilets." "Sure," says the ashe, "but how do I know I won't get attacked over there by a Ward Cleaver figurine wielding a sharpened pork chop?" "Don't you worry your pretty little ashe," retorts the tarred up bat, "long as I'm drinking absinthe and bitters, NOTHING's coming at you but me." "Ok," says the ashe, "But I sure hope your'e O Scale, and you'd better not be the one who's been hanging out under my outhouse!"
A super tight ashe comes up to a baseball bat and says, "Meow. Care for some Puss n Boots?" The bat says, "What say you get that little thumb outta your mouth and let's go to Japan, check out the new toilets." "Sure," says the ashe, "but how do I know I won't get attacked over there by a Ward Cleaver figurine wielding a sharpened pork chop?" "Don't you worry your pretty little ashe," retorts the tarred up bat, "long as I'm drinking absinthe and bitters, NOTHING's coming at you but me." "Ok," says the ashe, "But I sure hope your'e O Scale, and you'd better not be the one who's been hanging out under my outhouse!"
- spankybird
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:32 pm
- Location: Willoughby, Ohio
Hi Guys,
Jon – those are great looking people. I really like the 19th century ones. I saw them advertised in one of the magazines. You have to remember in Europe, O gauge is 1/43. here is a link
http://rail.felgall.com/scale.htm
This also explains the diecast cars issue of 1/43 being O gauge. Diecast cars followed Corgi from England.
Jon – those are great looking people. I really like the 19th century ones. I saw them advertised in one of the magazines. You have to remember in Europe, O gauge is 1/43. here is a link
http://rail.felgall.com/scale.htm
This also explains the diecast cars issue of 1/43 being O gauge. Diecast cars followed Corgi from England.
I am a person with a very active inner child. This is way my wife loves me so.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
- spankybird
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:32 pm
- Location: Willoughby, Ohio
BTW – have you seen the new Scenic Accents New People
I stopped at our local Train Store yesterday and pick up some of the new ‘O’ Scale people by Scenic Accents.
Wow – what great detail on the painting – even the buttons on the shirts.
The detail even on the wood crates is outstanding. As you can see, the price is about $18.00 for 6 figures.
This is only part of the new people that they have.
tom
I stopped at our local Train Store yesterday and pick up some of the new ‘O’ Scale people by Scenic Accents.
Wow – what great detail on the painting – even the buttons on the shirts.
The detail even on the wood crates is outstanding. As you can see, the price is about $18.00 for 6 figures.
This is only part of the new people that they have.
tom
I am a person with a very active inner child. This is way my wife loves me so.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests

