Tramp asked me to share his tribute to the fallen this Memorial Day. Old Glory looks damn good on that house.
Hobo Jungle
Tramp my man I'll have a cold one while I tell ya about my tattoo.
The tattoo is older than you Bo......... (just kiddin')......... I got that one when I was 17. One weekend a bunch of us went to Balitmore MD and ended up on Balitmore Street. That area was known for its strip joints and tattoo's.
........... Well, need to say we got a little loaded and each one of us got one.
The gentleman that gave me the tatoo was known as Tattoo Charlie. He was 75 yrs old and told me he started to do tattooing back in the early 40's.
He did a lot of tattooing for service men that came into Balitmore. He had a lot of designs and what blew me away he did it all free handed no pattern...........................
............ Man,.............. when I got home my Dad & Mom flipped out........
......but got over it. The school was goin' to throw me out.........................
.... but since I only had 2 weeks to go till I graduated they left it slide...............................
but, I had to cover it up.......................
.......... So their you have it, the story on the tattoo.
What's wierd is that back then everyone around my parts thought that if you got a tattoo it was a sin and you would go too Hell .........................
hev
The tattoo is older than you Bo......... (just kiddin')......... I got that one when I was 17. One weekend a bunch of us went to Balitmore MD and ended up on Balitmore Street. That area was known for its strip joints and tattoo's.
He did a lot of tattooing for service men that came into Balitmore. He had a lot of designs and what blew me away he did it all free handed no pattern...........................
What's wierd is that back then everyone around my parts thought that if you got a tattoo it was a sin and you would go too Hell .........................
hev
Finally Hev fills us in!!!!!!!
Hey, Tramp said he was supplying the beer and me the chow. We have baked beans, cole slaw, roasted corn on the cob, black angus swiss and mushroom burgers on onion rolls, smoked pork sausage, homemade ice cream, and watermellon!! Dig in, "Bo's!!!
And after dinner everone's getting a naked chick tattoo!! (Pete's first)

Hey, Tramp said he was supplying the beer and me the chow. We have baked beans, cole slaw, roasted corn on the cob, black angus swiss and mushroom burgers on onion rolls, smoked pork sausage, homemade ice cream, and watermellon!! Dig in, "Bo's!!!
Hev, that was a thigh piece I designed for the Beer King. Took about three hours. I oversaw the process, the King groaning the entire time. I liked the tattoo artist: bike rider who thought Hank Bukowski was the nuts. Weird thing is I had a drawing I'd done of Hank in my car. He offered me good money for it, but it hangs above me now as I write. It all happened in southern New Hampshire around 1989.
If you'd like a copy of the drawing, say the word.
If you'd like a copy of the drawing, say the word.
Last edited by Tramp on Mon May 29, 2006 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania guide book shows those locos with the covering . Also in Pennsy Power. I think those coverings were taken off to remove the asbestos insulation and just never re-installed.
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests


