Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 3:13 pm

I'll share a cold one with you, Bro!!!!!!!
Tramp asked me to share his tribute to the fallen this Memorial Day. Old Glory looks damn good on that house.
Image

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Mon May 29, 2006 3:36 pm

Tramp my man I'll have a cold one while I tell ya about my tattoo.

The tattoo is older than you Bo......... (just kiddin')......... I got that one when I was 17. One weekend a bunch of us went to Balitmore MD and ended up on Balitmore Street. That area was known for its strip joints and tattoo's. :D :D........... Well, need to say we got a little loaded and each one of us got one. :o :o The gentleman that gave me the tatoo was known as Tattoo Charlie. He was 75 yrs old and told me he started to do tattooing back in the early 40's.

He did a lot of tattooing for service men that came into Balitmore. He had a lot of designs and what blew me away he did it all free handed no pattern........................... :o :o............ Man,.............. when I got home my Dad & Mom flipped out........ :o :o :o ......but got over it. The school was goin' to throw me out......................... :evil: :evil: :evil: .... but since I only had 2 weeks to go till I graduated they left it slide............................... :wink: :wink: but, I had to cover it up....................... :cry: :cry:.......... So their you have it, the story on the tattoo.

What's wierd is that back then everyone around my parts thought that if you got a tattoo it was a sin and you would go too Hell .........................:roll: :roll:

hev

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 3:50 pm

Finally Hev fills us in!!!!!!! :wink:
Hey, Tramp said he was supplying the beer and me the chow. We have baked beans, cole slaw, roasted corn on the cob, black angus swiss and mushroom burgers on onion rolls, smoked pork sausage, homemade ice cream, and watermellon!! Dig in, "Bo's!!! :D :D And after dinner everone's getting a naked chick tattoo!! (Pete's first)
Image

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Mon May 29, 2006 3:59 pm

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!........ 8) Who has that drawing? I would like to have one. I think I might git that on my lower arm

hev 8)

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Mon May 29, 2006 4:06 pm

Where should I get my naked chick tattoo? My mom's going to be MIGHTY pissed.

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:26 pm

Here is my tribute to our fallen men and women.

Image


hev 8)

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Mon May 29, 2006 4:30 pm

Hev, that was a thigh piece I designed for the Beer King. Took about three hours. I oversaw the process, the King groaning the entire time. I liked the tattoo artist: bike rider who thought Hank Bukowski was the nuts. Weird thing is I had a drawing I'd done of Hank in my car. He offered me good money for it, but it hangs above me now as I write. It all happened in southern New Hampshire around 1989.

If you'd like a copy of the drawing, say the word.
Last edited by Tramp on Mon May 29, 2006 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:31 pm

Daisy, I would turn the picture to the left and put it on your lower back at your waist line.......... :wink:

hev 8)

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:48 pm

Tramp, I sent you a pm.

hev 8)

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Mon May 29, 2006 5:32 pm

First BBQ of the season here. We're sitting on the wicker chaise up on the porch under the flag. Neither of us could name the original 13 colonies but we were close. Who would've thought New Jersey made it?

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 7:30 pm

Tramp, Here's a couple of close-ups from the boilers of the Mountain and the K-4. Hev swears there was never a cover over those rivets. If that's so we're sure as tootin' getting ripped off as far as detail on our models!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 7:31 pm

Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 7:33 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Mon May 29, 2006 8:12 pm

:shock: :evil: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Postby rogruth » Mon May 29, 2006 8:22 pm

The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania guide book shows those locos with the covering . Also in Pennsy Power. I think those coverings were taken off to remove the asbestos insulation and just never re-installed.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests