Hobo Jungle
As I am back on the tug and will probably be out of phone range at sea, for the holidays. I'll take this moment to say,
I wish you all the health and happiness that is possible.
May you all have a joyous and pleasant holiday.
And I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I wish you all the health and happiness that is possible.
May you all have a joyous and pleasant holiday.
And I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Too (O)ld for (n)scale by (30)years.
http://raspberrygulch.org
http://raspberrygulch.org
-
P&R Pete
San, Jon, seemed like the natural thing to do for such a worthy pair of hobos. And, I'm just pleased these cups, used in friendship so long ago, will get to 'live' again for that which they were made.
And Miss D, you are beyond welcome, you hobo. You are such a welcome asset to this group of bums!
I'm thrilled you all find them worthy. Merry Christmas to me!
Daisy and Tramp, that tree is sublime, exquisite. And what a beautiful picture. Daisy has done it justice. Please, if you can, get another with the candles lit. That is something that I have never seen.
Capt, you take care, and Merry Christmas to you also.
And Miss D, you are beyond welcome, you hobo. You are such a welcome asset to this group of bums!
I'm thrilled you all find them worthy. Merry Christmas to me!
Daisy and Tramp, that tree is sublime, exquisite. And what a beautiful picture. Daisy has done it justice. Please, if you can, get another with the candles lit. That is something that I have never seen.
Capt, you take care, and Merry Christmas to you also.
-
San Diegan
Petey,
The Erie cup and coal are tops. They are going upstairs in the standard gauge room since that's where such things belong. Tradition.
It was the card and warm message that brought a tear to my eye.
If ever we all hook up and meet, that's going to be quite a grand time. And I'll bring that cup.
Merry Christmas you hobos.
San
The Erie cup and coal are tops. They are going upstairs in the standard gauge room since that's where such things belong. Tradition.
It was the card and warm message that brought a tear to my eye.
If ever we all hook up and meet, that's going to be quite a grand time. And I'll bring that cup.
Merry Christmas you hobos.
San
-
San Diegan
Webenda,
Thanks for your concern. Carlsbad is not far from me (about 10 miles up the coast) and I am aware of the death.
There's a time to come in and not make yourself a problem for the lifeguards. But waves of that size are dangerous, regardless of skill and confidence. Poor guy; I feel for his family. At least he went doing something one can have a passion about and not at a desk at work.
San
Thanks for your concern. Carlsbad is not far from me (about 10 miles up the coast) and I am aware of the death.
There's a time to come in and not make yourself a problem for the lifeguards. But waves of that size are dangerous, regardless of skill and confidence. Poor guy; I feel for his family. At least he went doing something one can have a passion about and not at a desk at work.
San
Pete, that is a beauty. Mine isn't here yet. Mail? What's up with the mail? Jon, any mail? I'm biting my nails here.
Wayne, that is too funny. You got it right: I've felt like a caboose all my life.
If I can keep D sober enough, we'll post a shot of the burning tree. D's mom is certain it will burn down the house.
San, any menu items to share? My 6 pound wild salmon is almost fully gravlaxed. Turkey is going in the brine. (Pete, I got a perfect grain-fed massaged young happy turkey for less than half what I paid at that damn coop from my supermarket. Life is too easy sometimes. It was even exactly the poundage I requested.)
Wayne, that is too funny. You got it right: I've felt like a caboose all my life.
If I can keep D sober enough, we'll post a shot of the burning tree. D's mom is certain it will burn down the house.
San, any menu items to share? My 6 pound wild salmon is almost fully gravlaxed. Turkey is going in the brine. (Pete, I got a perfect grain-fed massaged young happy turkey for less than half what I paid at that damn coop from my supermarket. Life is too easy sometimes. It was even exactly the poundage I requested.)
Last edited by Tramp on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 126 guests



