Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:26 pm

Daizzy, Why don't you have your engineer ease your private observation car up to the switching tower and meet me with a couple jugs of wine and help me break this place in good and proper!! :D
You'll love it. Especially the basement!!
Image

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:13 pm

Yow! I think I saw something like that the other day in the Mons Venus. Next to the Most Hairy P----ys on the Planet calendar. Talk about :shock: ! I mean WHEW?!?!

I rode a subway. Just a subway. But sometimes those are the most romantic.

How's your head, Fred? Need a crystal shiatsu temple message with that jug o wine?
Last edited by Daisy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:15 pm

Hey Jon, do you ever run your trains across the lawn? Down the hall in your house? Or is it in the vows to run barn only?

Just how big is that barn anyway? Seems like the whole world's in there somehow. Except for rats.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:35 pm

Daisy, I've rode plenty of subways, myself. I don't know about romantic, but they are an adventure always unfolding. Sure, I can run trains in the house, but the track needs to be picked up after a time. The wife has okay'd a garden railroad, so now I'm researching it. I'm concerned mostly about the track standing up to the elements. I have heard track maintenence is pretty ridiculous. Any input would be appreciated. The barn is a tad under 20 X 20. Comfortable for about 2 and a half people. Are you bringing a horny midget with you? :lol: It's great talking with you again! :wink:

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:45 pm

I don't suppose you could plant moss?

I know this is nuts but wouldn't it be insanely beautiful to see one of those trains running in the rain outdoors at night?

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:00 pm

Jon - you're going to die, so why don't you just run the fuckers outside in the moonlight at night! I mean not tonight, I don't mean to scare you by seeing this in type somewhere some message from the typed out beyond from ME . HELLOE. But you will of course, you should run them out there!!!!!!!!!!! so Beautiful!!!!! Why not?!?! You'll be dead and you won't have the money any more anyway!!!!! You should just do it! What could you possibly do better than that. nothing. I'll tell you that: nothing.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:00 pm

Wait - do you like the idea of running them out there in the rain at night?

User avatar
clouser
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Southern NJ

Postby clouser » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:21 pm

one with the little sticker that says IDAHO
clouser

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:23 pm

This is my little sticker. Maybe it's not so little?

A LIE

I called her on the telephone
And told her I was at the Patio Motel
In Twin Mountain, New Hampshire.
I had a case of India pale ale
And a big handful of Vicodin
And was reclining by the pool in the sun.
“How long you been there?” she asked.
“Just a few hours, four beers worth;
I’d been headed for home
With the case of beer and the pills
In the trunk of the '65 and
I simply pulled in and got a room
And iced down the beer and
Washed down some drugs and
Started downing these cold bottles;
I can even see Mount Washington and
The black smoke from the Cog Railway
Drifting in the wind up there.”
“So why are you calling me?” she asked.
“I don't really know,” I said, and
I slowly hung up the phone—
The telephone in my living room.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:25 pm

DAIZZZ33!! Garden scale trains are designed to be run outdoors with the weather not affecting them. Where as regular O scale trains would be subject to needless destruction!!! Plus I can't show a picture yet, but garden scale is ENORMOUS compared to the tiny O scale. :D
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:29 pm

Hey!! What the hell is up with this picture? Is it a vampire with a cod ***, or a sardine with teeth?
I don't know whether to get a wooden stake or throw her on a grill!!! Plus, how are you supposed to get to the "good stuff"!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Image

User avatar
jlong
Posts: 12257
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Postby jlong » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:10 pm

Hey!! What the hell is up with this picture? Is it a vampire with a cod ***, or a sardine with teeth?


I dunno, Jon, but what is up with this?

Image
John Long

One nation under Josh with ozone an magnetraction for all

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:18 pm

No wonder God decided on two.

P&R Pete

Postby P&R Pete » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:46 pm

*whew*, something weird in the air tonight.

Man, that young lady would make a freakin' fortune at the local 'Mustang Sally's'.
Imagine the tassels.

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:57 pm

Hey, Pete. You got the coal glowing? We're dipping to -10 at 11:00. Got some oak in the stove. Nice. I love these cold nights.


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 149 guests