Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Postby rogruth » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:16 am

Happy fathers day to all who are and will be.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Image
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
jperrine6
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:28 pm
Location: Limerick Pa.
Contact:

Postby jperrine6 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Happy Father's day to all Dad's

Guess where I was today for father's day?


Image

Click picture!
Jim
==========KEEP IT ON THE RIGHT TRACK=======

User avatar
webenda
Posts: 15416
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Columbia

Postby webenda » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:51 pm

AG wrote:Thanks WAYNE.
I found the name talking with the nursery.
Cestrum Nocturnum....is a kind of tree only bring smell at night.
Andre.

Oh, Night Blooming Jasmine. I thought of that, but it is a shrub, not a tree. I have never seen one. Can it be pruned to be a tree?

Happy father's day Andre.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

User avatar
webenda
Posts: 15416
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Columbia

Postby webenda » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Happy Father's Day all you Fathers, Step Fathers and Adopted Fathers.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

User avatar
webenda
Posts: 15416
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Columbia

Postby webenda » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm

jperrine6 wrote:Happy Father's day to all Dad's

Guess where I was today for father's day?
Click picture!
Jim

Thank you Jim. Happy Father's Day to you.

Uh??? When I click the picture... it... it looks like you pulling an awful heavy string of passenger cars. You must be all tuckered out.
Image
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

User avatar
AG
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Boynton Beach FL.

Postby AG » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Happy Father's day to ALL!!!
Wayne thanks....
Andre.
"You can checkout any time you like, but you can't never leave"
www.riverleafmodels.us.

User avatar
jperrine6
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:28 pm
Location: Limerick Pa.
Contact:

Postby jperrine6 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Thanks Wayne...Yes it was quite a pull.

jim
==========KEEP IT ON THE RIGHT TRACK=======

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Happy Fathers Day Bo's........................................




















Image









hev Image
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
AG
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Boynton Beach FL.

Postby AG » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:49 pm

WOW!!!!
You look like a kid with a new TOY!!!!!
Andre.
"You can checkout any time you like, but you can't never leave"
www.riverleafmodels.us.

User avatar
AG
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Boynton Beach FL.

Postby AG » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok guys
sorry I don't know what happen, but why nobody post anything....
today is a F@#K day, My wife and kids go for vacation 1 month doesn't matter where, the only thing I know is am drunk. I am a hobo, no food and nobody is waiting for me, the only thing I found was a bar close to my house, forget about the neon light that say girls I skip it tonight, the bar was ok good food and cold beer, now I am writing something here, drinking more beer.
- I like the bar's faces each one say something different and each one have a history engraved by the liquor and time.
A.
"You can checkout any time you like, but you can't never leave"
www.riverleafmodels.us.

User avatar
AG
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Boynton Beach FL.

Postby AG » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Fla sky tonight.
Image
Andre.
"You can checkout any time you like, but you can't never leave"
www.riverleafmodels.us.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 pm

LOL, Andre!!! Great sunset photo and story about no food and getting drunk!!!! :D :D :D :D CHEERS!!!! I 'll take a cold beer and bratwurst over chardonnay and Brie any day. :wink:
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

I got one better......................Grilled groundhog and some ice cold brews............................ :wink: :)





hev Image
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
webenda
Posts: 15416
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Columbia

Postby webenda » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 am

Lonelyman,

What better way to end the day... beer with fantastic sunset.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests