
Hobo Jungle
Hey, while we're on sexy subjects, this sure looks hot!!! Check out www.ccmodels.com for other 1:48 scale brass pieces.


Rusty Whitcomb, our postman, just stopped by. Jon, I knew it! I wouldn't have a chance unless I snuck your address, which you know I tried. Thanks, brother. I haven't opened anything yet, but go ahead and get yours out of the cage. She'll need to be fed. Just be careful.
Last edited by Tramp on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
San Diegan
Jon,
What is the rank corresponding to pay grade E47 in the military, Jon? I figure they must be paying you about 350,000 - 450,000 a year to even consider those things.
Those brass models are strikingly done, but you would really have to have some kind of loose change to get one. As the Italians say, macaroni.
San
What is the rank corresponding to pay grade E47 in the military, Jon? I figure they must be paying you about 350,000 - 450,000 a year to even consider those things.
Those brass models are strikingly done, but you would really have to have some kind of loose change to get one. As the Italians say, macaroni.
San
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 189 guests


