Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:55 pm

I'd forgotten how beautiful she was. My God! Great photo.

User avatar
Will
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:26 am
Location: Formerly Delaware Water Gap, PA, now sweltering Miami

Postby Will » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:55 pm

Hi bo's,

Just passing through and thought I'd say hello.

"All you got to do is whistle" From "To Have and Have Not" wasn't it?

Will

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:00 pm

Hi Will! I'm not sure which movie, myself. She's a knock out, huh? Where ya travelin' from?

Thanks, Tramp, thought you would enjoy. Nice poem, also.
Last edited by 2railjon on Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Will
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:26 am
Location: Formerly Delaware Water Gap, PA, now sweltering Miami

Postby Will » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:00 pm

Nice poem, btw, Tramp. How the hell are you?
Will

Pennsy, still the Standard, or whatever.

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:32 pm

Hey, Will. I'm into laundry now. Trains are just an aside. How are you? Where have you been? Nice to know you're alive. Layout? New photos? I still remember the milk train stopped in the snow.

"You know how the whistle, don't you, Steve (Bogart)? You just put your lips together and blow."

Is it close? Dizzy, I mean, Daisy would know the movie.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:12 pm

Yeah. That's it exactly. I so dig seeing them in love together. I sometimes think I'm her when I'm driving at night alone through the rain.

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:19 pm

Dizzy? We need the name of the movie. Please.

Jon, where's my blonde? Some nights you need blondes.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:06 pm

While I'm digging up blondes(yecch!, that did'nt sound right) and waxing nostalgic, thought I would share a neat shot I got on my layout tonight. Enjoy.
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:32 pm

OK, Tramp.I just finished consulting with the "blonde expert" of that era (my Father, who by the way is celebrating his 52nd wedding anniversary with Mom, tonight) and without a stutter he said, Lana Turner. Enjoy.

Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:37 pm

Jon, I sent you a blonde over email. Are my emails not reaching you?

Your model photo is outstanding. Thanks.

What happened to Daisy?

My best to your parents. 52 years? Now that is something.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:25 pm

Whoa. Lots of huge incredibly gorgeous blondes around tonight. I feel small. Um, yeah, Will had it right, it was To Have and Have Not.

P&R Pete

Postby P&R Pete » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:22 pm

If I hit this right, this is post #998.
The "Jungle" does it again.

Sheesh, all these beautiful ladies, I'm a-bettin' Tramp's broken-out a new case of Dapper Dan(tm) hair pomade, and has his pompadour worked to hobo-perfection.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:47 am

Sorry Tramp, I tryed to "download" her last night but the laptop was going limp. Here she be. Is this Daisy? WOW!!
Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:35 am

Yikes. She's big.

What's the plot to Have or Have Not? It sounds like a Hemingway title. I know that the guy playing piano was Hoagy Carmicheal. I liked his little cameo, and I think she sings.

Jackie Blue

Postby Jackie Blue » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:35 am

No, not Daisy, but I would wager she wished she looked like this. That's "Monster" actress Charlize Theron. Amazingly beautiful and a great actress, too!


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests