Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
spankybird
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:32 pm
Location: Willoughby, Ohio

Postby spankybird » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:30 pm

Hi Jon,

I know you would like it. They also have a set of full Figured people, which includes a guy in a t-shirt. The shirt is rolled up above his pot belly and he is holding a bottle of beer. :lol: That set is in next weeks budget.

tom
I am a person with a very active inner child. This is way my wife loves me so.
The only difference between Men & Boy Toy Trains is the price and size of the Toy Trains.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:04 pm

Tom, in 8 more years I'm going to retire from the Army and have a pot belly!! Then I'm goin to move to NH, where Tramp and myself are going to drink beer and mold little 1/48 scale people. I sh!t you not. He just does'nt know it yet. Hey you F
7ckers!!! I'm back in da flesh, again!! How do I look? Don't all line up at once or anything . Would'nt want to F&ck up your ending to Shreck II or some shit. Oh, something so ugly -it's beautiful, is on the way. Tom, you are gonna be jealous. Jealous!
And Clouser thought he had it going on wit dat GTO!!!
HARRR MATY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:57 pm

Speaking of stuff in scale, here's a 1:1 picture of my avatar. Got 'ol Clint Eastwood beat don't I? Not only that, but I have to wear a bigger poncho on account of my bigger pistola, amigo!!! :lol:
Oh yea, any use of my photo is forbidden, especially for those wannabe's on the OGR forum trying to impress Rich, unless there's a piece of "***"(female, thank you) in it for me.. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:23 pm

Jon, Armani shades?

Got all the plumbing in--no leaks. 220 is in--got power. Tomorrow I think I need a day off. Waddya think?

Package is headed west. Took three guys to get her in the truck. Big guys. It took three shots (whiskey) before they'd touch it.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:03 pm

Tramp, I don't scare easy, but I wish Luke could be here when it arrived!! Hey, I've gotten caught up with my correspondense courses for promotion points, so I'll be down loading "Live Cell" shortly!! Hang with me ,Brother!!!

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:06 pm

Luke rides his Hog in it. With one friend like Luke, you wouldn't need anyone else. Just don't ask him to shave!

Jackie Blue

Postby Jackie Blue » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:04 am

A funny story sent to me and I want to share:

Christmas with Louise

As a joke, my brother used to hang a pair of panty hose over his
fireplace before Christmas. He said all he wanted was for Santa to fill them. What they say about Santa checking the list twice must be true because every Christmas morning, although Jay's kids' stockings were overflowed, his poor pantyhose hung sadly empty.
One year I decided to make his dream come true. I put on sunglasses and went in search of an inflatable love doll. They don't sell those things at Walmart. I had to go to an adult bookstore downtown.

If you've never been in a X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse
yourself. I was there an hour saying things like, "What does this do?
You're kidding me! Who would buy that?" Finally, I made it to the
inflatable doll section. I wanted to buy a standard, uncomplicated doll that could also substitute as a passenger in my truck so I could use the car pool lane during rush hour. Finding what I wanted was difficult. Love Dolls come in many different models. The top of the line, according to the side of the box, could do things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I settled for Lovable Louise. She was at the bottom of the price scale. To call Louise a doll took a huge leap of imagination.

On Christmas Eve and with the help of an old bicycle pump, Louise came to life. My sister-in-law was in on the plan and let me in during the wee morning hours. Long after Santa had come and gone, I filled the dangling pantyhose with Louise's pliant legs and bottom. I also ate some cookies and drank what remained of a glass of milk on a nearby tray. I went home, and giggled for a couple of hours.

The next morning my brother called to say that Santa had been to his house and left a present that had made him VERY happy but had left the dog confused. She would bark, start to walk away, then come back and bark some more. We all agreed that Louise should remain in her panty hose so the rest of the family could admire her when they came over for the traditional Christmas dinner.

My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door. "What the hell is that?" she asked. My brother quickly explained, "It's a doll."
"Who would play with something like that?" Granny snapped. I had several candidates in mind, but kept my mouth shut.
"Where are her clothes?" Granny continued.
"Boy, that turkey sure smells nice Gran" Jay said, to steer her into the dining room. But Granny was relentless.
"Why doesn't she have any teeth?"
Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no one wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying,"Hang on Granny, hang on!"

My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to me and said, "Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?"
I told him she was Jay's friend. A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to Louise. Not just talking, but actually flirting. It was then that we realized this might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

The dinner went well. We made the usual small talk about who had died, who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise made a noise like my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched from the panty hose, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap in front of the sofa.

The cat screamed. I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and Grandpa ran across the room, fell to his knees, and began administering mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. My brother fell back over his chair and wet his pants. Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car. It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

Later in my brother's garage, we conducted a thorough examination to decide the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had suffered from a hot ember to the back of her right thigh.
Fortunately, thanks to a wonder drug called duct tape, we restored her to perfect health!

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:23 am

Jackie, that's what some of us need: inflatable Christmas spirit. "Feeling a little low this season, well, pump yourself up with . . ." Now, how much of it was true?

P&R Pete

Postby P&R Pete » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:19 pm

Jackie, LOL
Great story, true or not.

And this-
"We made the usual small talk about...who should be killed"
is one of our family traditions!


Jon, that picture,.. took 5 years off my life.
But there's now a unit full of nurses that want to drive to Texas.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:39 pm

Pete, They must be all blondes, cause I live in Mississippi!! :D If it was'nt for bad luck, I would'nt have any luck at all :cry:
Anyhows, it would have been a tough one explaining to my wife why 5 nurses just pulled up in the driveway. :shock:

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:54 pm

Jon, just stagger out onto the driveway, holding your heart. The nurses will attend you. It's always better to grab your heart instead of your dick. Subtlely is important when wives are lurking.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Um. Doesn't Pete work at the funny farm? I think he may have meant something else by the team of nurses taking one look at that face and jumping in their cars to get down to Mississippi.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:56 pm

LOL, you two!! I'm kinda worried that Petey may be a veterinarian and my wife is plotting with him to have me picked up and neutered!!! :shock: :lol:
woof woof!!

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:53 pm

Burrrrrrr. It's a chilling 68 degrees down here, sippin' sour mash and smokin' a mess a pork chops. Sometimes a man has gotta get right with himself.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:05 pm

Just need a good southern tune to go along with it.
How about some David Allen Coe?

It was all that I could do to keep from cryin'
Sometimes it seems so useless to remain
You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
You never even call me by my name.

You don't have to call me Waylon Jennings
And you don't have to call me Charlie Pride.
You don't have to call me Merle Haggard, anymore.
Even though your on my fightin' side.

CHORUS
And I'll hang around as long as you will let me
And I never minded standin' in the rain.
You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
You never even call me by my name.

I've heard my name a few times in your phone book
I've seen it on signs where I've laid
But the only time I know, I'll hear David Allan Coe
Is when Jesus has his final judgement day.

CHORUS...

Well, a friend of mine named Steve Goodman wrote that song
and he told me it was the perfect country and western song
I wrote him back a letter and told him it was NOT the perfect
country and western song because he hadn't said anything about
Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk.
Well, he sat down and wrote another verse to the song and he sent
it to me and after reading it, I realized that my friend had written
the perfect country and western song. And I felt obliged to include it
on this album. The last verse goes like this here:

Well, I was drunk the day my Mom got outta prison.
And I went to pick her up in the rain.
But, before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got runned over by a damned old train.

CHORUS:

So I'll hang around as long as you will let me
And I never minded standin' in the rain. No,
You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
You never even call me, I wonder why you don't call me
Why don't you ever call me by my name.


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests