Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:29 pm

I think it's a little potato monkey.

San

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:31 pm

Man, she's still there. Thought I might've dreamed her.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:22 pm

One potato two potato three potato four, five potato six potato seven potato more.

Does anyone have a soul train running? Wanna

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:52 pm

Jon, there's an ash joke here somewhere. (Baseball bats are ash by the way.) I can't seem to find it. (The joke, not my bat.) You think the girl chewing on her lip has?

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:17 pm

I don't know about a soul train, but she's gettin' her moneys worth outta that ticket :D Oh, hell! Ticket to ride. Get it? :lol: HArHaRRr!
Sorry, I'll stop making an ash outta myself!!

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:42 pm

Hey, brother, Friday night! Might be a good time for a cocktail. I'm outa beer, outa car. My wife was over meetin' with the gov today. Hope she brings beer! Right now I'm forcing myself to drink an abisinthe, tonic, twist, and bitters. Sufferin'.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:18 pm

Tramp, in my book, something is always better then nothing. Drink up!! Just poured my first!!
Where's that tight ash joke?

San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:24 pm

Now that we've taken on high efficiency laundry, it's time for the Sloan Flushmate toliet.

Image

Image

There's nothing we cannot handle in here.

San

San Diegan

Offered without comment.

Postby San Diegan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:29 pm

Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:42 pm

Handle? Who needs a stinkin' handle :lol: You jet-setters kill me!!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:53 pm

Jon, you got a nice bit of land there. House is not too big either. Smart! Your wife will never demand a 2,000 drier.


San, this guy I know, Hodding, is about to publish a book on the history of plumbing. He bought this fancy Japanese toilet for research that is completely hands off. Odd fellow.
Last edited by Tramp on Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:15 pm

San, I sent you a messege! email me if you would, thanks!
I scored these off of ebay today at a decent price. Made in Germany (ya' know those appliance people) and are O scale.
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:17 pm

And this set.
Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:38 pm

Popeye! I wanna a set for my station. Are they nice or what? Honest O-scale? Everyone but Arttista seems to get that wrong.

San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:44 pm

Jon,

Got your message and sent you a post.

Seriously, those people look great. I like the Ward Cleaver looking fellow and the flapper has got to be Daisy.

San


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests