Hobo Jungle
AG wrote:Thanks WAYNE.
I found the name talking with the nursery.
Cestrum Nocturnum....is a kind of tree only bring smell at night.
Andre.
Oh, Night Blooming Jasmine. I thought of that, but it is a shrub, not a tree. I have never seen one. Can it be pruned to be a tree?
Happy father's day Andre.
----Wayne----
Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard
Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard
jperrine6 wrote:Happy Father's day to all Dad's
Guess where I was today for father's day?
Click picture!
Jim
Thank you Jim. Happy Father's Day to you.
Uh??? When I click the picture... it... it looks like you pulling an awful heavy string of passenger cars. You must be all tuckered out.
----Wayne----
Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard
Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard
Ok guys
sorry I don't know what happen, but why nobody post anything....
today is a F@#K day, My wife and kids go for vacation 1 month doesn't matter where, the only thing I know is am drunk. I am a hobo, no food and nobody is waiting for me, the only thing I found was a bar close to my house, forget about the neon light that say girls I skip it tonight, the bar was ok good food and cold beer, now I am writing something here, drinking more beer.
- I like the bar's faces each one say something different and each one have a history engraved by the liquor and time.
A.
sorry I don't know what happen, but why nobody post anything....
today is a F@#K day, My wife and kids go for vacation 1 month doesn't matter where, the only thing I know is am drunk. I am a hobo, no food and nobody is waiting for me, the only thing I found was a bar close to my house, forget about the neon light that say girls I skip it tonight, the bar was ok good food and cold beer, now I am writing something here, drinking more beer.
- I like the bar's faces each one say something different and each one have a history engraved by the liquor and time.
A.
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 213 guests



