Hobo Jungle
Howdy Bo's.....I'm alive and doing well. I have been very busy, life takes a person on various journeys......just wanted to say hi and it's also my...........................................
Belly up to the bar. Free drinkin' here tonight and tommorrow.....................
hev
Belly up to the bar. Free drinkin' here tonight and tommorrow.....................
hev

If you want to find history, follow the train man..................

- BillyJoeBob
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:14 pm
- Location: Bartlett IL
Happy birthday hobos. Heres a funny one for ya!
If you don't laugh out loud at this, you're just not trying!!
A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
His buddy asks, "How will I recognize him?"
"That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment."
So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.
"A female horth."
So he shows him a prized filly.
"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?
So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.
"Nith eyeth. Can I thee her earzth"?
So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.
"Nith earth. Can I see her mouf?"
The rancher is getting pretty ticked off, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.
"Nith mouf. Can I see her twat?"
Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny,
pulls him out and slams him on the ground.
The midget gets up sputtering and coughing.
"Perhaps I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit?"
Kurt
If you don't laugh out loud at this, you're just not trying!!
A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
His buddy asks, "How will I recognize him?"
"That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment."
So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.
"A female horth."
So he shows him a prized filly.
"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?
So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.
"Nith eyeth. Can I thee her earzth"?
So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.
"Nith earth. Can I see her mouf?"
The rancher is getting pretty ticked off, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.
"Nith mouf. Can I see her twat?"
Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny,
pulls him out and slams him on the ground.
The midget gets up sputtering and coughing.
"Perhaps I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit?"
Kurt
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests



