Hobo Jungle
Interestingly there's more concerning the 5450. On a run through Canastota, N.Y. at around 5 a.m. on Sept. 7th 1943, the boiler on the Hudson ruptured so violently it seperated along with the cab from the running gear killing the engineer and fireman. The 5450 was rebuilt and reboiled in Sept. 1944.
Running that red block Charlie.
Should be a decent race weekend for GP fans. Bikes in Spain, cars in Canada. I went to the first GP in Montreal in 1978 and many of the races over the next fifteen years. Then they removed Labatts from the pipe and it became overly crowded and expensive so I stopped going.
Talk about BIG weekends, let's mention the world event tractor start up featuring a couple celebrities and one red stud of the fields.
Talk about BIG weekends, let's mention the world event tractor start up featuring a couple celebrities and one red stud of the fields.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.
When this distance is read in miles.
Andre, I think you've seen mine. Jon made the outhouse in the corner by the clock.
Pete and Hev, all the best today for the start-up. I don't recommend more than a rack each before you begin. After it starts, then hit the beers.
Pete and Hev, all the best today for the start-up. I don't recommend more than a rack each before you begin. After it starts, then hit the beers.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.
When this distance is read in miles.
Tramp.
Maybe I am not sure, your pictures are few in the forum....I found a Bukowski tavern in Boston.....
I read a lot his books (histories) I love how he wrote (Chinasky)
and his atmospheres are the best for me........the Postman is incredible.
Yours liquor store is awesome......I think the root is the same......
Andre.
Maybe I am not sure, your pictures are few in the forum....I found a Bukowski tavern in Boston.....
I read a lot his books (histories) I love how he wrote (Chinasky)
and his atmospheres are the best for me........the Postman is incredible.
Yours liquor store is awesome......I think the root is the same......
Andre.
- penncentral8885
- Posts: 3012
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:09 pm
- Location: Indiana
RAIN,RAIN,RAIN!!!!!!! alot of rain in central Indiana today!
Everythings closed except the corner beer store!
10" at my house this morning!
Everythings closed except the corner beer store!
10" at my house this morning!
http://www.indianarailwaymuseum.org/
Turn to the dark side!,,,,Penn Central 1968-1976
"from there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.",,,,,Dr. Seuss
Turn to the dark side!,,,,Penn Central 1968-1976
"from there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.",,,,,Dr. Seuss
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests




