Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
Del Mar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: Dumber than a sack of hammers

Postby Del Mar » Sat May 27, 2006 9:28 am

A check of jail and hospital admissions would be in order.

San

P&R Pete

Postby P&R Pete » Sat May 27, 2006 10:12 am

or psychiatric clinics. :D

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sat May 27, 2006 5:26 pm

WOW!!! What a party!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (details to follow!!!) :wink:

Del Mar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: Dumber than a sack of hammers

Postby Del Mar » Sat May 27, 2006 7:18 pm

Jon made bail!

San

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sat May 27, 2006 9:30 pm

What a way to start the Memorial Day Weekend!! From the time Hev picked me up until he dropped me off at the airport this morning, we were in high gear!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks to Hev and his family for letting a fella feel right at home in the heart of Amish country!! Lets just say that Strausburg will never be the same. :wink: When I get the film developed, I'll share the pictures and stories!!!! I had a ball, but it's also wonderful to be back home. Here's a shot of me and one of the treats that Hev slipped in my luggage. :D

Image

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sat May 27, 2006 11:21 pm

This Bo was walkin' in my driveway.....................

Image

Then he's on a Westbound passinger headin' west....................

Image


And ended up here.....................................

Image

Jon, Glad to see you made it home safely. Our meetin' ended too soon :cry: :cry: Time keeps rollin' on when your havin' fun. What you do for our country, it was an honor for me and my family to have you as one of our own. I'm glad you felt right at home. You and your family are always welcome in our home.

Jon, also slipped me somethin to, when I was comin' out of the train shop but, I have to do some reconstruction on my layout before I can show you all. Did your son like his presents? The beer car looks great. Was the beer cold when it arrived in MS? That's what ya call some fast freight beer :shock:

To bad ya couldn't make it Pete. We missed ya Bo. We were tippin' alot of - um for you and the Bo's. :wink: :wink: Did the french fry gig this afternoon Jon and now my *** is beat. It's gittin' hot and humid now. Sorta felt like I was in the craft shop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be talkin atcha' all later on.........
hev 8)

Del Mar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: Dumber than a sack of hammers

Postby Del Mar » Sat May 27, 2006 11:41 pm

Fine looking country, Hev, especially this time of year.

San

P&R Pete

Postby P&R Pete » Sun May 28, 2006 11:05 am

Holy Sh*t! Looks like a day that would have been worth quittin' the job and leavin' the wife and kids!

Naw. Leave the redhead? Blasphemy!!
(Besides the fact she would have tracked me down like a damn dog, and gutted me!)

Hev, if I'da seen a 'bo like that walking up my lane, I mighta had my shotgun out on the ready, just in case! See there, in that 3rd pic, there he is in the top half of his prison duds! :shock: :D
Thanks for the nod, too. Appreciate it. Maybe someday I can make the trip down. Be nice to see the ladies again too, but I ain't eating no damn souse or pig-stomachs or whatever else y'all were extolling at the Gap.
And Real-Live-Steam! Bet Jon was like a pig in slop. Beautiful pictures.

So, here I am, now clinically depressed, having missed the fun and the last chance to raise one with that 'certifiable' from Miss'ip'. :cry: Ah well. Great memories anyway. 8)

(Hev, did you get my e-mails? I sent you my e-mail address)

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun May 28, 2006 12:07 pm

Pete ...............................I got one email. I'll touch base with ya.

Jon.................................. the bum looks like Otis from Mayberry............LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

hev 8)

User avatar
MartyE
Posts: 3414
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: Kodiak Junction, U.S.A.
Contact:

Postby MartyE » Sun May 28, 2006 1:01 pm

Is Jon actually smiling in those pictures? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks like a lot of fungis er I mean fun guys.
"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit."
MartyE.com and KodiakJunction.com Home to Kodiak Junction U.S.A.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun May 28, 2006 6:41 pm

Wow, Imagine being at the station and seeing these beauties steaming up!!!
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun May 28, 2006 6:52 pm

Here's a shot of the official tour vehicle!! Hev's 350 4 bolt main.WOW!! Talk about people bailing off the roads as we blasted around!!!! Notice how we were breakin' the law and not a cop would come near Hev!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun May 28, 2006 7:02 pm

Hevs' trainroom!! 4 overhead tracks going at once and 2 loops on the table!!! NICE!! :D :wink:
Image

Del Mar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: Dumber than a sack of hammers

Postby Del Mar » Sun May 28, 2006 11:53 pm

Ya gotta wonder which is tougher, the Penn tender, the pickup truck, or Hev. Nice pictures. Good to hear of 'bos gettin' together.

San

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Mon May 29, 2006 1:36 pm

Can I buy anyone a cold beer? Or maybe it's too early for you hobos?

Hev, I guess you're not going to tell me about that tattoo. Fair enough.


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 137 guests