Hey, boys, tank car got dropped off in the Orangeville yard down by the Bloomsburg and Sullivan railroad station. Had to scope it out. It’s got good grab-irons, and catwalks, easy enough to come up outa the brush, get aboard, have a place to sit and ride.
Planning ahead, boys, planning ahead. Can’t always get a dry boxcar, and that hopper-dust will kill yer lungs.
Hee, hee. Ain’t no self respecting hobo that don’t leave his callin’-card. Gotta hit it fast and clean while them cinder-dicks are sitting in the station with their thumbs up their butt.
Petroleum gas. Hoo-wah! Riding this baby be like bronco-bustin’ an H-bomb out the bomb-bay doors if this freight ever got into a wreck.
I wonder if hobos get a couple six-packs of virgins in heaven, if’n they get themselves blown to kingdom-come?
Beerthirty came and went, nobody around. Gomer was out back trying to straighten out his trash can somebody kicked in. Guess I'll just pick up a bottle and head down to the yard. Good sleepin' tonite, 50 degrees today. Won't need a really big fire. Mitch
Gold (TM)? A tank car of Gold (TM)? Sweet Jeazus, our ship has come in! And that tagging Tramp. Tagging your name, Pete, right under the cinderdicks' noses. Actually, that's pretty safe. Those larda$$es don't stretch those hams 'less there's sumthin serious, like a post about Norm.
Now, lemme hold my head over the open tank top and take in the essence of the Gold (TM). Ah, I have visions of the Einherjar marching from Vahalla.
San
PS: Darn fine looking tank car. May I inquire as to the manufacturer?
No, I'm serious. If you hate the graffiti, just get rid of it, or sell the car to someone named Pete, or someone that has an eye for a nicely sprayed colorful tag. It could've had one of those dorky all white tags, you know? One of those lame ones that takes a minute to apply. Those orange cans aren't cheap!
LMAO!
You guys don't quit messin' with my head, I'm going to take a dive into that tanker, bare-ass naked. Let's see who will want to drink it after THAT!!
Dennis, $2500. I'll mail it as soon as your check clears.
Hey, did you get my return e-mail about your card? I'm still WAIT-ing!! My PO box's getting cobwebs.