Walt's "Disenchanted" Kingdom

Play nice and have fun...
up148

Walt's "Disenchanted" Kingdom

Postby up148 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:36 am

Saw a great show on amazon yesterday, taking Disney Corp to task for recent corporate policy changes (an agenda) to include controversial politics, shows and literature that suggests to grade school age kids they should question their gender. These are little children who shouldn't even be thinking about this. LGBTQIA has been injected gratuitously into many of their new cartoons and productions. And, according to this show, even company policies have been slanted to give preferential treatment to these minority LGBTQIA groups.

I'm ecstatic someone is taking them to task. They're so out of line. Walt must be spinning in his grave.

gregj410

Re: Walt's "Disenchanted" Kingdom

Postby gregj410 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:49 pm

You can thank the left for that. They ruin everything and they’ll never be satisfied until you except and embrace their barbaric behavior. Remember when all they wanted was everyone to except gay marriage? Now they have gay marriage and they haven’t stopped yet. Soon they’ll want to molest your kids and the Democrats will applaud. These people are sick!

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:37 am

Exactly what I was thinking Greg. 15-20 years ago all they wanted was to just be left alone and not persecuted. I have no problem with LGBTQIA people, just don't flaunt it in my face and don't pursue children to follow in your steps. We left you alone, leave us alone. Programming on all entertainment companies is so disproportionate. They'll have you believe that all marriages are mixed and everyone is gay, even on recent cartoon shows.

The Disney agenda has already affected their bottom line, as Disney was at the bottom of the profit list (2022) for corporations their size and industry. The brought back Bob Igor (out of retirement) as CEO a little over a year ago to turn things around . This really all came about when Walt's granddaughter took over as the family studio head. She's LGBYEU?? and was bragging on this program that both her children are too.

I'm really hoping this has some affect on theirs as well as other entertainment companies output.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:42 am

up148 wrote: Programming on all entertainment companies is so disproportionate. They'll have you believe that all marriages are mixed and everyone is gay, even on recent cartoon shows.

First off, let me say the only programs I watch on mainstream TV are NCIS & Bluebloods, but you see this in all the advertising even on the cable shows. And you're right, 148. They're shoving it on us 24/7, 365. I said about a year ago that apparently, all marriages are mixed, and all couples are racially mixed and/or gay. Gawd! Even the commercials on the History channel and American Heroes channel have it. Their intention is to push it on us as it is the mainstream America, as opposed to the actual 10% or less than it is.
And to this day, I cannot tell you what those acronyms mean. LGBTQIA OR LGBYEU??? Apparently, the media thinks that everybody knows what they're talkin' about, and it just ain't so. The saying "go woke and go broke" has some proven meaning, but there are thousands of companies who don't believe it and are pandering to the woke crowd. The attitude of the entire US could be changed if we'd just get rid of Woke and Political Correctness. We might just be able to get along.
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:43 pm

I totally agree with what you say Mitch. I forgot this as they had many commentators from Dr. Ben Carson to ???? But, one of the women who talked several times during the show, against Disney, was gay, She said the "real" gay community is incensed with Disney's predatory behavior and this is not a true reflection how the majority of gay people feel.

Once again, the ranting minority is being heard, while the silent majority is doing nothing about it. We must raise our voices and be heard or we deserve what we get. Nothing to do with gay bashing, just bashing entertainment and media companies trying to change the face of America with lies.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:01 pm

it just keeps getting more amusing every day.
I wonder how many REAL women would like to have this job at Disney ?

A Disney employee called "Nick" ushers children into Disney's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. (Courtesy of Kourtni Faber)

A video of a male Disney employee dressed as a "Fairy Godmother apprentice" while ushering children into a dress store is causing a stir on social media.

"So, my name is Nick, I am one of the fairy godmother’s apprentices," the employee says to the children in the video while wearing a blue dress with heavy blue eyeshadow. "I’m here to shop you around and make all your selections for the day."

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:31 pm

Nick is a Democrat :lol:

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue May 30, 2023 6:56 pm

Bud lite is the offical beer of Disney.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”