Postby gregj410 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:54 am

Mitch

Re: Political "Seen in Print" Humor

Postby Mitch » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:46 pm

G3750 wrote:
The answer is "C".

Twice. :lol:

Sorry Rufus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know! I'd rescue the demonic clown, too. All of those others are more horrific! :lol:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun May 07, 2023 12:18 pm

I recently read the following online, but it hits home:

You know folks, I never cared that you were gay,LGBTQIA+,until you started shoving it down my throat.

And I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

And I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started condemning me for mine.

I really never even cared where you were born, until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your problems.

You know I never even cared if your beliefs were different than mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

But now I care, my patience and tolerance are gone and I am not alone in feeling like this. There are millions of us who feel like this.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sun May 07, 2023 12:26 pm

Truer words were never spoken, (or published). :!:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

up148

Postby up148 » Mon May 08, 2023 9:13 am

Excellently stated......and it's getting worse. The silent majority had better wake up and speak up. It's almost too late.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon May 08, 2023 10:19 am

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:49 am

G3750

Postby G3750 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:37 pm

HONDO74 wrote:I recently read the following online, but it hits home:

You know folks, I never cared that you were gay,LGBTQIA+,until you started shoving it down my throat.

And I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

And I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started condemning me for mine.

I really never even cared where you were born, until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your problems.

You know I never even cared if your beliefs were different than mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

But now I care, my patience and tolerance are gone and I am not alone in feeling like this. There are millions of us who feel like this.

Exactly how I feel.

I am so tired of the Left trying to make their insanity "Normal". :evil:

George
What is a 'Conservative'? "Someone who wants society and policy to recognize objective reality- economic, biological, and historical."

—Katy Faust

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:29 am

Yeah, this hopefully might be the 1st strike in bringing this country back to it's senses. Enough is enough. I don't ever expect it will be the same as it once was, nor should it be, but this fairly recent "everything for minorities" is exhausting.

Years ago "gays" just wanted to be left alone and not persecuted. Then once it became more the norm, they started shoving this "alternative lifestyle" down our throats and claiming it was right way to live. Now we have all kinds of other people wanting to change gender and worse and we're just out of control. All it takes to have an asylum, is the right kind of people and a place for them to be. Look at the thread someone posted of nude people parading around and thousands watching, not too long ago they would have been arrested, as they should. Radical behavior is tolerated way too much in this country and it will be the end of us.

The BLM movement is now leaderless with millions and millions of $$$ unaccounted for. It's no surprise. They caused riots and property destruction on a monumental scale and little or nothing was done about it. All lives matter and there is no doubt the treatment of blacks has been more than horrible in the past. But, to cause social unrest and destruction should never be allowed.

I'm all for fairness in our world, but allowing radical minority behavior to shape our country and our children's minds can no longer be tolerated.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:49 pm

up148 wrote:Yeah, this hopefully might be the 1st strike in bringing this country back to it's senses. Enough is enough. I don't ever expect it will be the same as it once was, nor should it be, but this fairly recent "everything for minorities" is exhausting.

Years ago "gays" just wanted to be left alone and not persecuted. Then once it became more the norm, they started shoving this "alternative lifestyle" down our throats and claiming it was right way to live. Now we have all kinds of other people wanting to change gender and worse and we're just out of control. All it takes to have an asylum, is the right kind of people and a place for them to be. Look at the thread someone posted of nude people parading around and thousands watching, not too long ago they would have been arrested, as they should. Radical behavior is tolerated way too much in this country and it will be the end of us.

The BLM movement is now leaderless with millions and millions of $$$ unaccounted for. It's no surprise. They caused riots and property destruction on a monumental scale and little or nothing was done about it. All lives matter and there is no doubt the treatment of blacks has been more than horrible in the past. But, to cause social unrest and destruction should never be allowed.

I'm all for fairness in our world, but allowing radical minority behavior to shape our country and our children's minds can no longer be tolerated.

Butch, you could have saved a few key strokes and simply said Democrats :lol:

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:48 pm

Yeah, but I'm always trying to take the high road Greg. :roll:

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:50 pm

Not sure if this will show up or not.

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:52 pm

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:25 pm

Negative

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:26 pm

up148 wrote:Yeah, but I'm always trying to take the high road Greg. :roll:

Why not just call it what it is. They’re the ones coming up with all of this nonsense.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”