Iphone 14

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Iphone 14

Postby gregj410 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:14 pm

ScaleCraft wrote:Are you not seeing where this is all headed?

All this lack of privacy. QR Codes. "Tap" your credit card. Swipe the face of your watch.

Next step is a chip implanted in your right hand or forehead. Swipe your hand in front of a scanner, they have your banking info, credit card info, health records, drivers license number, registration, tax records, and do whatever they need to associated with that "scan".

Revelations 13: 16-17 for a quick reference.

Settle down killer. :lol: I think we’ll be raptured out of here before all that goes down

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:50 pm

Pre, post, mid or pan trib?
Pan is don't worry about it, it will all pan out.

You have no idea how close we are to having those implants. Governments and businesses, google, faceplant, all are carefully steering us to new, "better" technology, slow enough we accept it. Scan your phone or watch, tap your card, oh, six months from now the ads will tell you that's "inconvenient", and we have new technology, just see your doctor for the new implant.

I learned in 40 years of doings sound, slow changes to light, temperature or sound are not noticed. That is happening here and folks get defensive when someone points it out. Refuse to listen and SEE.
Like boiling frogs.

Nobody thinks about Siri, Alexa, smart appliances, that can listen in, either for the parent data robbers or under (unrevealed) warrants from the alphabet. You know, CIA, IRS, NSA, DHS and who knows who else.
Remember the lawsuits when Siri or Alexa overheard discussions on an item and ordered it? Or a kid ordered it?

Guess how many of those devices/appliances reside in our abode?

We don't even do direct payments. Folks get a check.

Just remember, it ain't paranoid if they really are out to get you.
Dave....collector, restorer, and operator of the finest doorstops

up148

Postby up148 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:19 am

Not aimed at anyone particularly, just stating a fact. The younger generations completely embrace technology and everything and anything they perceive that will make their lives easier. We worried and joked about "Big Brother" watching us way back in the 60's, well it's been here for decades and will continue. Is it wrong....you betcha. Can it be changed........I doubt it. It is a fact of modern life and what we have evolved into.

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:02 pm

up148 wrote:The younger generations completely embrace technology and everything and anything they perceive that will make their lives easier. We worried and joked about "Big Brother" watching us way back in the 60's, well it's been here for decades and will continue. Is it wrong....you betcha. Can it be changed........I doubt it. It is a fact of modern life and what we have evolved into.

That's getting there. The ones who want full control have followed the Lenin philosophy.
"Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world."

Free handouts "Obama gonna give me a phone and shXt". Cancel student loans. UN Agenda 21.
Print more money! Bring on inflation. Then recesson..but don't let any of the media lapdogs call it recession.
Convince the younger generation and we're doomed. The addled olders follow along.

I resist what I can.

Big Brother? Gummint and LEOs can track your stupidphone 13. And your credit card usage. And ATM usage.
Got one off them good-to-go passes on your windscreen? GPS? Really? You're telling that company where you are, where you're going....and LEO's can warrant a search and you'll never know. I use paper maps.

Ever see parking enforcement with those odd tubes on the back, up high and pointing down? Ever wonder about intersection cameras? Hmmm.

All that data. And nobody is controlling it.

They know where you are and what you do. I just make it a whole lot more difficult.

Plus, to confuse them, on the phone I will say in the middle of a sentence "nuclear warheads" or some such.

Pretty good idea alphabet agencies monitor phones.

When I am called upon to view faceplant (wife says "you have to see what the granddaughters did") I log in, view, log out, and remove all cookies. And NEVER like anything. Company? Group? Product? Suddenly you have bypassed any protection you may have had and now you have a business relationship....and SPAM!

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Purple is a new color so if you see a purple one you know it's a 14.

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:35 pm

v8vega wrote:Purple is a new color so if you see a purple one you know it's a 14.

I suppose a little masking tape and purple spray paint and I can make folks think my flip phone is a 14?

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”