In the News

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: In the News

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:28 pm

And our donkey in the white house supports this......

Bud Light sponsors Toronto Pride parade attended by naked men, children
Videos from the event showed naked men riding bikes and waving to a crowd that included kids
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light ... n-children

Bud Light is serving as an official sponsor of the Toronto Pride parade, where video footage shows naked men standing around and riding bicycles in clear view of children attending the event.

The footage, captured by Beth Baisch of the Post Millennial, shows dozens of attendees riding past a large cheering crowd. The fully naked bikers, some covered in paint or tattoos, wave back at the crowd. One naked man high-fives an onlooker while another peddles a recumbent bike with a gold blow-up swan adorned around his neck.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:14 am

The Democrat party is the party of sin.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:10 am

My advice would be. “Don’t take your children to a pride parade “.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:08 am

Floppy tits will set you free? :roll:

robert.

Postby robert. » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:17 am

I see someone has a covid mask on.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:12 am

robert. wrote:I see someone has a covid mask on.

More like hide the face so it can't be identified. :mrgreen:

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:34 am

I don't know who is sicker. The nude paraders, the crowd watching, the officials who allow nudity in public or Anheuser-Busch. We really live in a perverted and sick society.

When will officials/governments take a stance and uphold the law. Being afraid to stand up to ANY minority group is just chicken sh*t. Merchants are gutless and will cater to anyone as they're sales whores, but the law is supposed to protect the majority of the people. Maybe I'm wrong and the majority likes this BS.

E7

Postby E7 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:02 am

up148 wrote: the law is supposed to protect the majority of the people. Maybe I'm wrong and the majority likes this BS.

There is a concept that seems to have completely gone away in this country: Majority Rule

It seems that every special interest group prevails.

Throw them ALL in the slammer.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:45 pm

Michigan House passes bill making wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... able-10000

The bill specifically addresses "sexual orientation" and "gender identity or expression" as protected classes.

According to the bill, "'Gender identity or expression' means having or being perceived as having a gender-related self-identity or expression whether or not associated with an individual's assigned sex at birth."

Critics are accusing the bill of violating the First Amendment by compelling speech and outlawing basic expression of traditional, scientific view of sex and gender.

Michigan lawmakers gave final approval to legislation banning "conversion therapy" for minors as Democrats in the state continue to advance a pro-LGBTQ+ agenda in their first months in power.

The legislation would prohibit mental health professionals from trying to convert youths who are LGBTQ+ to heterosexuality and traditional gender expectations.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:54 am

83 year old Pelosi seeking reelection. She knows the Democrats will rig the election so a easy win.

up148

Postby up148 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:35 am

Damn and I thought we could finally sing. "Ding Dong the witch is dead".

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:16 am

Even 56% of the 'Crats in her own party say that Biden is too old to run again. Why ain't she too old for Congress? She's 83 right now. Have they learned nothing from Feinstein, McConnell, and then there's Fetterman. :? Good old Chuck Grassley will be 90 this month, although he's still healthy, (jogs every day) and is mentally articulate. I personally would like to see 75 as the max age.
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:26 pm

I personally would like to see 75 as the max age.

65 like every one else 55 for Democrats :lol: 2 terms max and then go away.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:31 pm

Something I thought was interesting.i was reading a Feb.2001 Model Railroader magazine.In Hobbyshop Window Overland Models was making a brass HO truss bridge. Its a big highly detailed bridge. Cost $5,200 way back then. I wonder if they sold any.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:23 am

Democrat New York Gov. Kathy Hochul on Monday announced 18,000 new jobs for eligible asylum seekers and migrants as New York City faces an influx of more than 125,000 people.

Hochul said the state’s Department of Labor has identified more than 18,000 private sector job openings at 379 companies across the state who have identified roles that could be filled by individuals with legal work status since first beginning assessment and outreach on Aug. 24.

About 24% of the job openings are in accommodation and food services with 90 businesses, according to the governor office’s breakdown. Another 21% of the openings are in healthcare and social assistance with 79 businesses. Manufacturing accounts for 10% of the openings with 38 businesses, and administrative support accounts for 8% with 29 businesses.

"We have to manage the fact that there's 125,000 people right now, up until tomorrow, have not been eligible to work, and have relied on public support for housing," Hochul said at a press conference. "That is not a sustainable dynamic. It is just not sustainable in the long term. But we've dealt with it. So, I'm going to call on businesses to sign up even more."

"Not even 24 hours after conceding that the border crisis is a national security crisis, Governor Kathy Hochul is back to incentivizing illegal immigration, announcing 18,000 jobs for those who entered the United States illegally, including hundreds of jobs across Upstate New York and the North Country," House GOP Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "While New Yorkers are demanding border security, Hochul is worsening the crisis with her failed ‘Sanctuary State’ policies. Enough is enough. If Hochul is serious about ending our illegal immigration crisis, she would demand Chuck Schumer pass and Joe Biden sign into law the Secure the Border Act, which is the strongest border security bill in history."

At the press conference Monday, Hochul praised the Biden administration for granting temporary protective status and expediting worth authorization for Venezuelans on Sept. 20. New York City estimates that will allow more than 15,000 Venezuelan individuals to attain legal work status within 30 days.

"It means that 40% of the people who came here through jungles and mountains and rivers and incredible adversity, they found their way to New York. Forty percent from the country of Venezuela because of the Biden administration's actions are now eligible to have work authorizations and TPS, Temporary Protective Status, in 30 days," Hochul said on Monday. "And those who came before July 31st are actually eligible for this. So, this is the best news we could have had in this short time frame as we've been trying to find solutions to this problem."

According to the governor’s calculation, roughly 60% of the migrants who have arrived in New York City are from somewhere other than Venezuela. Hochul has activated 250 National Guard personnel assigned to full-time case management services for asylum seekers, part of a deployment of more than 2,100 National Guard personnel to address the ongoing migrant crisis.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”