Hobo Jungle
Jon, No one bats a thousand.
Where's Daisy? Maybe she has a thong?
Where's Daisy? Maybe she has a thong?
Last edited by Tramp on Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tramp, I knew that you were skeptical of Lionel products(who could blame you with the 6464 boxcar toy stuff out there!) but they have really made some great progress and I took advantage of the season to hook you! Forgive me!! For Dazziee, I see it's a no pantie Friday, so belly up to the bar, boys , first round is on her!!!


Tramp, Although I'm a big fan of Atlas Steam Era cars there's nothing like the feeling of opening that blue and orange box on Christmas day. It was what young boys dreams were made of. I was from a very poor family (short on money, but never love) so Lionel never made it, until I hit my 40's. But it's really not much fun unless you share the magic, the same as your writing and artwork. This is why this forum works so well. We understand that giving is from the heart and so much more than that wall of trains will ever be. (Can't wait for Jim to open his Grand Daughters gift!!!
Jon, we're together on that one. I never saw a Lionel box until my 40s either. My dad usually gave me an oil filter for his car. "Oh, gee, thanks, dad." The worst was my grandfather sent me a train set and my dad talked me into selling it to a friend of his. I still think about that. But enough, boo, hoo. I got my box today!
-
P&R Pete
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 145 guests
