Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:27 pm

Gog, what a bloody week. Beer? Air? Live?

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:19 pm

Damn, Tramp! I figured you had hopped a southbound or something! Are you gonna survive? Here quick, drink this!!! :D
Running that red block Charlie.

San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:36 pm

Image

Jon, hand me a cube of that butter and the squirrel.

San

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:49 pm

WOW SAN!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Things will never be the same on the ol' farm again!!!!
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:56 pm

Okay, It's time once again to play: Git Drunk And Ask Stupid Scientific Questions, again!!! I'll go first today. Question: The 4 non-adjustable chuffs per revolution on the Niagara is making me puke. I much prefer the 2 chuffs as on the Berk. Sooo.. looking at the photo where the magnet turns on the tender axle to give the sensor the chuff rate, I was wondering if I took a Dremel tool and cut the magnet in half, epoxyed it back on the the axle, would I get the 2 chuffs I'm looking for? Any scientists in today?

Image
Running that red block Charlie.

San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:13 pm

I have no idea about the chuffs and don't care.

Did you paint that nipple or did she come that way?

San

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:20 pm

San, you're not being very scientific this afternoon.
Yep, I painted in the breast and nipple. :D
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:24 pm

I say yes, cut the magnet. And I'm a college professor!

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:30 pm

Daisy, Are you just saying that to get an extra hot butter rub down? :D :wink:

I hope you're enjoying a wine by the ocean for us tonight!!!
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
Daisy
Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: B&M

Postby Daisy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:49 pm

Does that come with sour cream and chives?

It's beer by the mangroves tonight. Big goings on in the spoonbill nest.

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:22 pm

Sounds just as relaxing!!! Count me in!! :D
Running that red block Charlie.

San Diegan

Postby San Diegan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:34 pm

Image

What?

San

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:38 pm

I need something quiet. Anyone got a desert lurking, quietly?



Spring? You guys and gals just don't get it, do you?

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:06 pm

Tramp, we have quite the reputation for being lost.
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:09 pm

Jon, the New England spring does things to you, as I'm sure you remember. This evening was my mother's 84th birthday. She drank me into the ground. She ground me into the spring. I sprung into


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests